Here at Tech-Wire.in, we’re always looking for talented writers to Write For Us on a variety of topics. From Technology and Digital Marketing to business and finance, we have a wide range of topics that need to be covered. So if you’re passionate about writing , So, here is your chance to share your expertise on numerous different topics including web development, software development and marketing to find out more about how you can become one of our writers!
Who We Are
We’re a collective of creatives, writers, and editors who love sharing our stories and experiences with the world. Our mission is to provide a platform for anyone and everyone to share their stories and connect with others.
Why We Do It
We believe that everyone has a story to tell, and that sharing our stories can help us connect with others and make the world a little bit brighter. We also believe that writing is therapeutic, and that it can be a powerful tool for self-expression and healing.
What You Can Expect
On our blog, you’ll find a collection of topics including web development, software development, marketing and more from a diverse group of individuals. We welcome submissions from all corners of the globe, and we strive to create a safe and inclusive space for all voices.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for blog posts that are thoughtful, well-written and offer something new or different to our readers. We want articles that will engage our audience and get them thinking about the issues you’re discussing. Above all, we’re looking for writing that is clear and concise.
Some of the topics we’re interested in include:
- Technology and its impact on society
- Latest Tech News
- How To Tutorials on web development, software development, marketing and more
If you have an idea for a blog post that you think would be a good fit for our site, please send it to us for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
How to Submit Your Article
If you’re interested in writing for our blog, we’d love to hear from you! Here’s what you need to know about submitting your article:
First, take a look at some of our recent articles to get an idea of the kind of content we publish. Then, send us a pitch for your article along with a brief summary of what it will be about. If we like your idea, we’ll commission you to write the article.
Once you’ve written the article, send it to us for editing. We’ll work with you to make sure it meets our standards before it goes live on our site.
We’re always looking for fresh perspectives, so if you think you have something valuable to share, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Guidelines for Writing Your Article
We welcome submissions from guest blog writers! If you’re interested in writing an article for our blog, please review the guidelines below.
We are most interested in bylined articles of 500-8,000+ words of body text, written from an objective viewpoint and conveying valuable how-to content:
- Practical advice
- Actionable tips
- Useful know-how
- On a topic that would be of interest to our readership
- Original content (i.e. not previously published elsewhere)
- Between 1000 and 8000 words in length
- Well written and free of grammatical errors
Types of Topics
Tutorials: Full Article explaining a technology, design, business, marketing, SEO. As such, be sure to double check your information is accurate and any coding that you add is functional and up to date.
How-To: A How-To guide, break downs, and step-by-step instructions on a particular subject which must be concise and to the point.
Lists: In the list form, lists give a broad perspective. The reader receives more information and is able to focus on the topic. However, the lists must be clear of plagiarism and bias.
News: Along with being a news article on new technology or even a major change in existing technology, make sure to have your opinion. As well as what the impact the technology will have on the industry.
Dos and Don’ts
- Be Original. Please don’t just rewrite other articles on the internet. Add something interesting to the blog you submit.
- Add your Personality. Don’t write something that you are not proud of, add a little of your own personality to the writing. We want to see your expertise and knowledge shine through.
- Ensure that the length of the articles you submit range somewhere between 500 to 2,000 words.
- Use original images or attribute images that are not your own. Image width should be 800px, wherever possible.
- Add resources to your article wherever possible and support your arguments with studies and research.
- Please do not add information that is not accurate or make up statistics that suit your needs.
- Plagiarize. Please do not simply submit work that has already been on the internet or even a rewrite of someone else’s work.
- Give articles that add no value or meaning to your readers. Each article you write should have a specific purpose.
- Submit articles with bad grammar or sentence structure. Understanding technology is difficult enough without them having to wade through bad sentence structures or grammar. Please proof-read your articles before submission or have someone who has impeccable grammar edit your articles.
- Use images without copyright or attribution. We do not appreciate plagiarism threats or cases, so ensure that you always attribute work that is not yours.
If you agree to the terms and conditions mentioned above, please submit the form below. We hope to talk to you soon!